Starting date to be agreed upon.
Work at a respected law firm active on the Czech market for over 25 years and dedicate yourself to interesting work in a team of lawyers. We actively include our clerks in meetings with clients, while representing them in court and before other public authorities. You will be able to grow both professionally and personally. Future challenges, like your bar exam, will be no match for you.
What can an articled clerk look forward to when working with us:
- Professional development with feedback from experienced lawyers
- Attractive monetary compensation
- New experience in the main areas of legal practice
- Workplace refreshments, fully equipped kitchen and dining area, and a storage area for bicycles
- Multisport card and Ticket Restaurant meal vouchers
- English language courses
What kind of clerk are we looking for?
- Has an active interest in current law
- Is motivated to provide high-level legal services to clients
- Has good spoken and written command of the English language / command of another world language welcome
- Able to work with Microsoft Word and Excel
What is it like to be our intern?
- The bulk of your work will consist of background and administrative support of a legal team, drafting of basic legal documents (powers of attorney, letters to courts, motions), research.
- We will adjust your work hours to fit your academic responsibilities
- You will enjoy the excellent monetary compensation
- You will work with experienced attorneys and deepen your knowledge of law
- You will participate in professional events at the firm
- You will have access to the refreshments offered at the firm along with the fully equipped kitchen and a storage area for bicycles
- After earning your degree at the law school, you can transition directly into the position of a articled clerk
What kind of students are we looking for?
- Have an active interest in the law and the work of an attorney
- Want to learn and aren´t afraid to ask questions
- Speak English well (additional languages appreciated).
- We may offer paid internships to students in their 3rd year of law school
- You’ll experience what an attorney’s work entails
- You’ll get to work on current cases with members of our team
- You’ll attend court hearings
We will personalize your internship to reflect your needs!
We will be happy if you decide to work at our firm. In case of interest, contact the office director, Mgr. Miroslavu Řádkovou at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +420724558500