Intellectual Property Rights, Industrial Property Rights and ICT Law
We will make sure that your literary, visual and other artistic works as well as proprietary softaware are protected. We will draft license agreements for your intellectual and industrial property rights, arrange for registration of trademarks, industrial or utility models and inventions. We will represent you in connections with claims arising from infringement of industrial property rights or copyright.
Ideas are not tangible, yet have a particular value. One should think of protecting one´s intellectual property from unauthorized abuse and of creating a platform to reap the benefits of one´s intellectual and creative endeavours.
Our services in the field of intellectual property protection include:
- protection of literary production, fine arts works and other artistic products
- protection of software
- drafting of license agreements for copyright and industrial property rights
- trademark registration, registration of industrial designs and or utility models and inventions
- assertion of claims resulting from violation of copyright and industrial property rights
In the context of ICT law we will:
- provide legal support to ICT projects in public administration or private corporations
- draft contracts and related documents including SW development and maintenance contracts
- ensure protection of copyright and licences, protection of personal rights, privacy and personal date on the internet and in the area of ICT
We know how to protect your ideas.